The ResourceBank family is one built on trust and autonomy. Our people have the opportunity to have real impact on the direction of their career and of the Company.
We are not a typical ‘recruitment company’; we do so much more. We are an HR business partner tackling some of the toughest challenges surrounding attraction, selection and retaining top talent. When clients choose us, they choose the dedication and bespoke approach we offer to deliver what they want, need and so much more. We pride ourselves in building long, established relationships with clients and this is only possible when our people believe in what we do.
Like the sound of us?
Click on the below elements to find out more:
With our ‘Elements’ underpinning what we do and the approaches we take, we are proud to support a work environment enriched with team social events, food (lets face it - we all love snacks) and an employee voice in the form of an employee engagement survey which drives the people strategy.
We continually review what is on offer to our loyal and top performing employees and we enjoy recognising and celebrating success within our teams. We have a fantastic ‘instant’ employee recognition scheme and regularly shout out about all the great things (big and small) that our people do day to day. We are very fortunate to have celebrated many 5, 10 and 15 years long service awards over the years.
ResourceBank are working forwards the development of a ‘learning culture’, encouraging people to grasp learning and development opportunities where they can. We offer;
• A work related training scheme
• Coaching and mentoring opportunities
• Regular ‘Lunch & Learn’ sessions
• Continuous personal review and objectives
• Career development & career enhancement opportunities
ResourceBank promote environmentally friendly work practices.
Our Social and Charity Committee create a calendar of events to promote and fundraise for local, national and international charities. We offer and promote;
• Paid time off for charity work
• Company charity events
• Energy conservation practices and recycling
The wellbeing of our team is high on our priority list. We offer;
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
• Additional holiday purchase scheme
• A last minute ‘Joker’ day
• Additional annual leave for long service
• Rewards for annual ‘No sickness’
• Flexible working opportunities
Money - the main reason we all come to work! We think we are quite competitive with the basic salaries we offer but we like offering more and will give monetary rewards in many ways;
• We pay bonuses to high performing individuals and teams when the business is achieving
• We pay Christmas bonuses
• We have a very rewarding and ‘instant’ employee recognition scheme
• We pay for employee referrals
• We offer a maternity cash benefit
• We offer company pension contributions
• Salaries are reviewed annually on 1st May